Shipping successful products are complicated, and the risk of failure is ever-present. Luckily, you can manage these risks, increasing your chances of success.
- Fall in love with your problems, not with your solutions.
- Validate that there is a market demand by running data-driven experiments.
- Make sure the economics check out.
- #Agile is not a thing, but a way of doing things.
Today all businesses are tech businesses, and choosing the right technology to execute on your strategy is essential. When it comes down to technology decisions, I optimise for fantastic user experiences and speed to market.
- My goto for building well-tested, uncomplicated applications is Ruby on Rails, hosted on a PaaS to avoiding dealing with infrastructure complexity.
- Most web applications don’t need a SPA and the crazyness it brings.
- Sprinkles of VueJS where the user experience demands it.
Find me on Github and StackOverflow.
👨🏻💻 Stuff I’ve worked on
💡 Things I’ve written
🤝 Let’s work together
Find me on LinkedIn, or Get in touch.
You can also download my resume here.